Bratton Lane Industrial
POURING QUALITY INTO EVERY PROJECT
We exceed our client expectations by using quality materials, skilled craftsmanship and state-of-the-art equipment to create lasting structures.
Curb & Gutter
Our safety program has allowed us to maintain our experience modifier rating at 0.69. This is accomplished by providing OSHA 30 hour certification for many of our personnel. In addition, employees are trained on fall protection and personal protective equipment among various industry related safety topics during weekly jobsite meetings.
- Our safety guidelines are:
- Monthly job site inspections
- Weekly tool box talks
- Safety planning of upcoming events
- 30 Hour OSHA Training
- Training classes in fall protection, ladders & scaffolding, trenching, electrocution, MSDS, hazcom, etc.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Management and Owner involvement